A new and original opera in two acts to a libretto by W. S. Gilbert. First performed at the Savoy Theatre, 3 October 1888.
Orchestral selection; arr. Charles Godfrey Jnr
Parts: Fl/Picc; Cl1/2; Bsn1/2; Hn1/2; Cnt1/2; Tbn1/2; BTbn; Euph; S.D./Triangle; Piano; Strings 5/2/2/1/1. N.B. Oboe part missing.
The Society would welcome the donation of a copy of the missing part.